WELCOME TO CASCADE BOOMER FITNESS
The Better Way for People Age 55+ to Exercise
Mon, Wed, Fri: 10:15 am – 11:15 am or 11:30 am – 12:30 pm
Here’s why the CBF exercise program is better:
- Comprehensive – Our small group fitness classes are designed to maximize strength, coordination, endurance, balance, flexibility, mobility, agility and power – all the physical attributes we need to thrive. See How We Exercise.
- Personalized – Because we keep classes small, we are able to modify exercises to accomodate musculoskeletal or medical issues and ensure a safe and effective exercise experience.
- Variety - There is no risk of boredom or overuse of a particular joint complex because our workouts feature a wide variety of types and intensity of exercises.
- Camaraderie – You’re with age 55+ peers who workout hard and play hard. We support each other and enjoy each other’s company. Check out these CBFers.
- Challenging – Our workouts are the real deal. We know that effort and some sweat are the path to fitness, health, and resilience.
Our workouts are appropriate for people with a base level of fitness. To find out if you are ready to participate, see Training with CBF.
Single Drop-In Class – $12
10 Class Pass – $75
Your Class Pass is valid for four months.
If you’re interested in the “what’s and why’s” that are important for you as an older adult exerciser, check out our Blog. We know 55+ fitness.
Please note prior to participation we need to have a brief interview with you, in person or over the phone, to discuss any physical limitations or medical issues that we should be aware of when you exercise.
We are located at Smith Martial Arts and Fitness, 100 SE Bridgeford, in Bend, OR. Our facility is well-equipped, easy to access, bright and clean, and, most important, features padded floors, enabling us to do a wide variety of activities with less risk of injury. The facility has dressing rooms. Note all workouts are done bare-footed or in socks. Remember to bring water.
Call us at 541-233-6765 or email us today!